Monday 7 September 2009

Random Day Of Wickedness

Awoken by screams, yells and crying I was not impressed, what is up with this world and NOT LETTING ME SLEEP!
I laid there watching GMTV whilst my older sister got her four beautiful children ready for that awful first day BACK TO SCHOOL, not only was I annoyed by the fact that my three year old niece was crying because she doesn't start nursery yet and wanted to go with her older brother and sisters, but I had a reckless sleep due to the all so comfortable cushions on her leather reclining sofas, or the fact that I just can't seem to get comfortable anywhere nowadays.
So after being forced to wake up, I calmed Rae down; they say she resembles me almost 100% of the time and i'm not talking about her eating habits, I asked her to go and get something to play with and look how she decided to entertain her aunty (me).



I know she's not right, but I love her, and she did make me laugh! And those are NOT her real teeth!

As it was my day off from work, I decided to raid my sisters dvd collection, to my surprise a dvd literally jumped out at me.
Sugarhouse, yes! I know i'm late but you know Diva's never know time, well what I still fail to understand is How and why and I wonder if putting your face in ice cold water could kill you.
I'm still in utter shock to be honest and this is why;

HOW DID THEY MANAGE TO GET THIS



And Turn Him Into THIS



Unfortunately due to my niece being only three years old, I had to turn the DVD off I know can't she just sleep like a normal three year old.

So it's the middle of the day and my sister is outside her front door, speaking to her neighbour a lovely man; we're contributing to a real in depth conversation about the increase on crime around the area, their other mad neighbour who seems to want to kill himself but gets it wrong all the time, and he calls me COLOURED, how is this possible, I am not a book that children colour in, at first I thought it was a mistake then every time when referring to a black person he called them coloured or dark folk.
THIS IS A PROBLEM, we live in a multicultural society that throughout time has witnessed a lot of racially motivated crime, but it still isn't cool to insult me and converse with me in the same instance in 2009. Moving on before I get passionate.

So as this potbelly don't know time, I had to rush to get to REPREZENT a youth radio station in which I was co-hosting the Themeless show with Aaron Hanson.

I went to the train station and was just about to purchase a ticket and some man gave me a £12.60 travel card, great the smile that came to my face replicated a fat kid when he see's chocolate cake, RESULT!
There actually are really good people in this world, I know I would have done the same, but nowadays the gloom that surrounds us and the unpredictable reactions of our fellow citizens, we never know what's going to happen.
I finally get to the radio station, and I jump straight on the mic, the combination of Aarons' deep voice and my high pitched murmur complement one another all so well, we begin to joke about, talking about beat boxing as our guest MARV-ILL begins to beat box he is so talented, how do you beat box an umpa lumpa melody, well it's possible, because he did it.

One question we did ask though which seemed to cause abit of an uproar;
Are you gonna bang doe's? Funky Dee, what is his AGE. PSSSSHHHH Controversy!

So after a great show I get on the train home, and arghhhh VOMIT, at precisely 21:32 on the southeastern train to HAYES (KENT) some sick son of a gun vomits on the train.
ERGHHH only in London!

Well guys! you know it's all love.

Love, Peace and DIVA SMILES
Therryi-Jay
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers