Thursday 3 September 2009

Adventures Of The POTBELLIED DIVA

So Alright! Alright!
Welcome to my ADVENTURES
This is nothing like my other blogs, no music will be previewed on this!
This is my world and i'm here to do me, when I want to and how I want to.
I'm going to RANT, BITCH, COMPLAIN, DEBATE and do what i do all so well ENTERTAIN.
I know THE POTBELLIED DIVA...Right hmm interesting or crazy I know your thinking one of those two, yes you can call me crazy, but if different is crazy then lock me up and put me in a straight vest, no but seriously the list that follows is an explanation of why I am the potbellied DIVA!

1/uno/one- I'm a Plus size princess (PSP) DUR! obvious reasons, you may call it FAT i call it ermmm yeah I call it that too, but damn gimmie a chance.

2/dos/two- I'm what you call DIFFERENT, not because I woke up one day and was like yeah mummy i'm different because i'm chubbier than the rest, but because my size does not restrict me, I still look good, I say what I have to say regardless of what critics have to say (VLOG, FUCK YOU GRIME DAILY PUNKS, NOT GRIME DAILY BUT THE PEOPLE WHO LEFT THOSE RUDE REMARKS KMFA; kiss my fat arse by the way).

3/tres/three- BECAUSE I'M ME!!!

4/quarto/four- Because I have alot to say, and I know I have so much to give and soo much more to Gain.

5/cinco/five- I'm representing for the larger ladies, the smaller ladies and the dam right
inbetween ladies, my personality is LARGER than LIFE and i'm OUT OF THIS WORLD! so you know.

So now we have that out the way, this blog is going to contain VIDEO'S of MOI the Potbellied Diva herself, telling you what i feel and general opinions through my new and improved VLOG, so yessur!! I'M BACK.
It's going to have PHOTO'S of my day to day outings as Big Girl (Fat Bitch) in LONDON TOWN.
FASHION that i think is uber cool.
AND I'MMA DROP COUPLE JOKES YEH.
So guys as LIKLE P says . (Yeh I'm catting and what)

PEACE, LOVE && CREAM CHEESE BAGELS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers