Monday 14 September 2009

Diva FlashBack & A Little Advice

House Parties
And I'm not talking the original Kid N Play house parties.
Although they had their swagger on lock with those fro's and bottom hugging shorts commonly referred to as 'Batty Riders'.
The days of sir mixalot liking all those big butts, but lets not bask to far before my time, because I'm sure I was too young to dress like that and party that hard, but that was for the oldies, the early 80's babies.



Moving on rather swiftly do you remember the days when house parties finished within two hours of starting because bemused little tyrants thought it was hilarious to ruin some one's celebrations.
Thrusting out of time with some poor fella who is under developed and thought he was the don of all time, because he got a dance with a booty like mine.
The things you do when your young, no longer an innocent party.

Anyways, back to the present, I must admit thinking about the past gave me the giggles.

Serious Diva Talk!!!
When did it become cool to go off with random people and have sex?
In this society we are seeing this all too often, young people, adults and even OAP's enrolling on the sex with no strings course, as disturbing as it is to admit that OAP's are still very much so sexually active, this is a problem.
Having a good time now consists of back alleyway drunken escapades, dreadful hangovers with a slight difference; an unknown person next to you and for most; utter regret, however for others the smile is a permanent fixture.
We all love a bit of fun, adrenalin pumping, sweaty palmed type of fun, but instead of putting your health iat risk, you get the same thrill bungee jumping; okay that's quite extreme but use Condoms and don't be a moron and say they don't fit, or their uncomfortable, because whether male or female we all know, tears will shed when you receive that phone call from the clinic within three days; IT'S YOUR OWN FAULT...as Tinie Tempah Says; WEAR A HAT!

Yeah, I tried being serious but it didn't work, so back to the real gritty stuff.
Did you know secretly guys love bigger girls, don't let them lie to you the commonly used quote 'More cushion for the pushing' comes to mind, that's why they take you to Nandos and not Burger king!

One thing I can say i'm sick and tired of hearing is ' Oh My Gosh I was drunk, I didn't know what I was doing', we all know you knew exactly what you was doing, pulling your knick knocks down to go toilet is a totally different action to you and a guy both pulling your underwear down and performing *cough cough*.
Get real with yourselves, it made you SMILE, don't regret anything that made you smile.

Do you know what really grinds my gears! (family guy lol) Big feet, I physically, emotionally and mentally do not understand short people with huge feet, I have size five fat feet to be fair, but how do people under 5ft 8in have size nine feet?
Not only are feet disgusting and should be left alone under socks unless predicured. But size NINE feet?

I Just thought i'd update you slightly on what I was thinking, but don't worry bunnies, i'll be back with a fashion feature later on! YAY,

So make sure you follow me on twitter

http://www.twitter.com/therryijay

Peace, Love && Safe Sex
Therryi-Jay
xxxxxx












No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers