Saturday 5 September 2009

DIVA DAY OF WOW!

It was an early morning, the sleep I found myself in was refreshing, really deep and uninterrupted until....0930 hrs my mobile phone rings (Are you serious, I only had two hours sleep, and if i had insurance on this overpriced LG ARENA I would have thrown it out my window, feeding it to the cold, crisp air of London) but as it's not insured, and I couldn't bare the thought of my phone ringing until I answered it, so I decided to!!

Yes!

I ANSWERED MY PHONE.

After being forced to wipe the matter out of my eyes, sit up and edit a few pictures for an ASOS.com competition, I finally went back to sleep at like 11.20AM it seemed to all work out so well, from only having two hours sleep, functioning and actually editing a few pics to going back to sleep almost two hours later.
Disaster hits and my stupid ALARM CLOCK goes off at 11.25AM

DOES THIS WORLD NOT WANT ME TO SLEEP.

but regardless....




So fast forward a couple hours, PotBelly DIVA time! 4pm

So i'm in the bank, and i've never had so many events' occur in my sight in less that 7mins.

A woman wearing a short no.3 haircut, open toe sandals, unpolished toes, ankle swingers with a blue shirt and a washed out black cropped jacket, approaches me (I know can you believe it, i tried not to make eye contact and i'm the one she approaches) and asks "what time does the bank close" I look at her in total despair and then in confusion and then i realise I don't know, I don't work in the bank and that's exactly what I said to her, this lady then goes outside and through the doors of the bank tells me it closes at 4:30pm, what this woman clearly failed to understand I'M ALREADY IN THE QUEUE FOR THE CASHIER, why do I care?

But Thats.....Not All!!!

With only two cashiers in the branch, no customer service reps the woman seems to take a seat at one of the customer service desks, maybe her feet were being pushed forward and she was in pain who knows.

NOPE!!!

She takes out her phone book and letters and starts calling all the 0845 numbers she knows.

..............................NO WAY........................................YES WAY.................................LOOK BELOW...


SO I THOUGHT HER FEET WERE HURTING HER!




She starts to get the papers out!
AND SHE USES THE PHONE!



And just because i'm fast I asked the cashier if this was allowed and she said NO.
THIS LADY GETS A POTBELLY NO NO....

I THINK I'M IN LOVE WITH.....



On my journey down the road from the bank, I find this beauty.
SO beautiful, I want it, I want it real bad.
I want it like a middle aged, obesed single woman loves
Cheesecake and Cookie Dough IceCream.

So people, i'll update you on my revelations tomorrow, or the day after, or possibly later on today.

Love, Peace and Potbelly Love

Therryi-Jay xx
www.twitter.com/therryijay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers