Thursday 10 September 2009

Diva Does Dinner

I attended the N.E.E.T (Not in Education, Employment && Training) Awards today, i'm exetremly proud of the young people who took part in the whole programme, with earning on an average of 50 AQA's between them in 8weeks is an achievement, so the article featured in the SUN NEWSPAPER recently shouldn't discourage people from achieving these AQA's because the one thing they did leave out is that an AQA in 'using the bus' is a special needs AQA and they say prejudice shouldn't exist but yet it's right here in our press.

On my way to the awards there was a protest outside the halls.

I don't really know what they were talking about, but I thought it was cool, and maybe highrise living isn't the answer but at least the views are nice!

After the ceremony we went to NANDO'S and ohmydays, I had a feast fit for a Diva and a Fatty and I don't mean the same person, but seeing as i'm both it was like being in Nandos' haven!
check it out...

Look @ That Plate, and yes i do eat with a knife and fork
Finger food is not fashionable
LET ME TELL YOU THAT FOR FREE!



There's Plenty more where this came from.


So after stuffing my beautful face, with succulent glorified KFC oh I mean NANDO'S, I literally struggled to woddle up my road home, if I was lighter skinned i'm sure you would have seen my discomfort in my face, but don't worry I still kept it TPW and this Diva still looked good in my yellow top, jeans and colgate white air forces half strutting, half woddling up that A road.

I was bored at home so bored twitter nor facebook was keeping me occupied I decided to meet up with the girls for a cheeky Sailor Jerry or two and we started talking, it was so out of this world, I had read an article about urban contraception myths and what can I say but brace yourself.

1---Eat a clove of Garlic before having sex
That's a funny one, the only thing garlic does is give you really bad breath and I know the only thing it's known to protect you from is vampires.

2---Putting chick skin other his penis, ermm yeah that's DISGUSTING that's like literally having sex with a chicken, i'm sure that's inhumane.

3---Bread, didn't they always tell you carbs are not good, forget shoving bread inside your inisides.

I will never see Chicken, Garlic or Bread in the same light! Unless i'm stuffing my gob, and we all know that's common when it comes to me, but at least I eat with a knife and fork.

Peace Love && Grilled Peri Peri Chicken
Therryi-Jay xxx

www.twitter.com/therryijay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers