Wednesday 2 December 2009

Toni Braxton ft Trey Songz- Yesterday

Yesterday is the new song presented to us by Toni Braxton, featuring the young sex addict Trey Songz, Yesterday is the ultimate sing –along.

With great composition, and adorable hooks, this is the break up song of 2009 but also the make-up song, (if you get my rowdy drift). One that will have heartbroken females, metrosexuals and gay guys alike, rehearsing this anthem as if their country had won an award. The classical arrangement of this song is far more than extraordinary and I feel as though it’s my greedy duty to give you this exclusive.

I present the aforementioned ‘Yesterday’ oh yeah did I fail to tell you, Trey Songz is a hottie in this video, but then all the chocolate guys gracing us with their presence seem to get me rewinding the video and contributing to the views. (100 times maybe lol).

Peace, Love and Yesterday

Therryi-Jay

xxx

www.twitter.com/therryijay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers