Friday 19 March 2010

Vex- Pour Some Hennessey

Formerly known as Vexman, the forest hill answer to (blank)…. Although I can’t seem to come up with a comparison don’t get me wrong, I haven’t heard such strong, passionate lyrics without containing a swear word in the longest of time. ‘Pour Some Hennessey’ is the brand new video released beside Vexes mixtape ‘Anger Management’ which is due to flood the roads late this month.

I’m not generally a Hennessey drinker, but this song contains such truth and lip releasing metaphors, I can’t help but love it, I see great things for this young south London boy, coming from nothing isn’t easy, but making yourself something is the hardest thing to achieve.

I present to you rap fanatics: Pour Some Hennessey – VEX 2010 (Anger Management)

 

Love, Peace and Hennessy

Therryi-Jay

xxxx

www.thepotbellieddiva.com

www.twitter.com/therryijay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers