Tuesday 30 March 2010

Usher ft Will.I.Am - OMG

“They call me US-HER-RA-YM-OND….” and “You remind me of a girl that I once knew” but not forgetting the song that taught us how to do the thunder clap and rockaway with a R&B touch, “I said Yeah, Yeah…Yeah, Yeah” all these lyrics make up some of the biggest hits created by R&B superstar, Usher Raymond.

Having released his album ‘Here I Stand’ in 2008, and going on to spot the biggest pop star since the late Michael Jackson; Justin Bieber. Usher is back, with a new sound thanks to the auto-tonic/ pance (Pop-Dance) genius Will.I.Am.

This video has to be received with an open mind, this track shows Usher’s maturity as an artist, with him being able to change his sound but keep the Usher edge.

Released to national outlets on March 30th 2010.

I give you Usher ft Will.I.Am – OMG (The Official Video)

Peace, Love and OMG :O

Therryi-Jay

xxxx

www.twitter.com/therryijay

www.thepotbellieddiva.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers