Thursday 28 January 2010

Mariah Carey ft Nicki Minaj- Up Out My Face

So MiMi is once again providing a platform for yet another rapper, having previously worked with the likes of, Missy Elliot, Da Bratt and ODB who would blame her for seeing this opportunity and flying with it.

Nicki Minaj aka The Black Barbie has been the icon and influence for many women around the world, contagiously seeing these young ladies change their names and image. Size 6 waist and size 14 hips, easily brought, but not so easily executed.

I feel it’s my Diva Duty to present this new video by Mariah Carey and Nicki Minaj called – Up Out My Face.

I hope you enjoy Lads and Ladettes.

 

Peace, Love and Pure satisfaction

Therryi-Jay

xxxx

www.twitter.com/therryijay

www.thepotbellieddiva.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers