Sunday 3 January 2010

Diva and the Magnificent Dynamo

Magic has always had a space in my oversized heart, possibly from childhood when my mum brought me the ultimate beginners guide to magic from our local Sainsbury’s. Going through life constantly hearing “let me work my magic” whether a dress maker, a doctor trying to cure a common cold, avoiding my allergies to medication or a guy trying to talk to me.

However Dynamo defines the definition of amazing. I witnessed a room of like minded people be shocked with Dynamo’s talent of illusions, card tricks and unexplainable talent, one person after another agreed that he makes the world wonder if ‘Jesus, was even that great’. An out of context statement? No way, I wonder if this Bradford town street magician is an evolved, reincarnated version of Jesus. In a time of hope, is Dynamo the prophet our world has been looking for? Check out his showreel and tell me what you feel.

I’d like to add, I have never seen something so real to the eye, but unreal to the spirit, meeting Dynamo has given me hope, listening to his story, seeing his progression. Amazement is an understatement to my emotions at this point.

 

Love, Peace and Magical

Therryi-Jay

xxx

www.twitter.com/therryijay

www.thepotbellieddiva.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers