Sunday 22 November 2009

THE DIVA GET’S A G-PASS

Mister Kidderachi, with the technical support from SBTV has released his hood video for G-Pass, which is featuring on his up and coming promo -Kayo Flu.

I don’t generally put music on my blog, but seeing as Kayo is actually a sexy, sexy guy! And I want a G-Pass. Secretly the gangster –thug look and attitude, is attracting me, more and more lately, I blame it on BET and my new found obsession with gangster rap. Mac Dre’s bars and lyrics of humour and fire have lured me in to the world of, so –called alcohol, drugs and sex –or is that Rock n Roll?

With the British Rap scene, growing like no other, is this the future for the industry?

Nevertheless, Kayo has impressed me with this song, I believe it’s feeding my obsession like a depressed, professional woman who eats a whole cheesecake. (Every Sunday).

Peace, Love and Gangster Rap

Therryi-Jay

xxx

www.twitter.com/therryijay

2 comments:

  1. Were you *really* just suggesting on Newsnught that in order to avoid alleged discrimination the entire country should be put on a DNA database????

    I guess when the government funds your magazine, you figure you have to follow their line eh?

    Sad, to lose your integrity so early in life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well mister FrankFisher, one thing I have learned is that, everyone is entitled to their opinion. If I was given the time or you ask my actual opinion you would see where I was going with my statement.
    Don't question my integrity, because I say what's on my mind, and I go with my heart.
    So who's integrity is lost?
    And yes the government fund my magazine, but the government doesn't control my thoughts, if you knew me, you would know that I have been involved with politics most of my life, speaking for thousands all around the world.

    So if you wish to discuss my integrity, or your thoughts a bit more, don't hesitate to contact me on : Therryi@livity.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Followers